Today I had time to improve the Intune Documentation PowerShell Module. This new release brings the following benefits:
- Bugfix: All ADMX settings are now correctly displayed
- Assignments of various elements like Scripts, ADMX, Enrollment Status Page and Windows Hello for Business are now documented
- Section “Enrollment Status Page” renamed to “Enrollment Configuration” because it contains also WHfB, Enrollment Restrictions, ESP, and Enrollment Limits.
- Configuration Profiles are now loaded from the Beta Graph API. Therefore, much more types are returned. For example the Domain Join configuration is now part of the documentation.
Invoke-IntuneDocumentation -FullDocumentationPath c:\temp\IntuneDoc.docx
- Build better pilot rings for Updates with MEM Intune - June 13, 2021
- Automatic Intune Documentation evolves to Automatic Microsoft 365 Documentation - May 25, 2021
- Build better pilot rings for Updates with MEMCM - March 14, 2021