Today I had time to improve the Intune Documentation PowerShell Module. This new release brings the following benefits:
- Bugfix: All ADMX settings are now correctly displayed
- Assignments of various elements like Scripts, ADMX, Enrollment Status Page and Windows Hello for Business are now documented
- Section “Enrollment Status Page” renamed to “Enrollment Configuration” because it contains also WHfB, Enrollment Restrictions, ESP, and Enrollment Limits.
- Configuration Profiles are now loaded from the Beta Graph API. Therefore, much more types are returned. For example the Domain Join configuration is now part of the documentation.
Invoke-IntuneDocumentation -FullDocumentationPath c:\temp\IntuneDoc.docx
- SOC Monitor wall – Develop your Video Wall Application (Part 2) - August 22, 2022
- Improving Consultants life with a SlideLibrary - August 7, 2022
- It’s all about the signature! Why S/MIME is important - June 27, 2022