During summer I didn’t have that much time to work on MSIX Commander, because of holidays, taking care of the garden and enjoying the worm swiss evenings while sitting outside and spending time with the family. But now since the weather has changed and it is raining more, I had some time to add and fix some stuff.
And now since I have to kill three hours because my flight home from the great https://appmanagevent.com/, where I attended some grate sessions about MSIX, is delayed. I even find some time to release the newest Version 1.0.6
This version includes the following:
– If you set a Filter it will now also get used after uninstalling an MSIX and when you click
– You can now install a Certificate directly from an MSIX
– Fixed a problem with loading the MSIX Packages that occurred when only one or no MSIX was installed.
I have again released it on github:
So, I hope you like the new features. If you have any feature requests or find any bugs please let me know, either in the comments below or on github.
Since you’re here I assume that you are interested in MSIX. It would be very great if you would take some time and fill out the Survey by Tim Mangan regarding MSIX:
- MSIX Commander 10.7.5 released with contributions by Tim Mangan and now available as AppInstaller with AutoUpdate - April 25, 2020
- Disable Automatic Updates of Windows Store Apps on your packaging machine - April 13, 2020
- MSIX Commander 188.8.131.52 released - February 21, 2020