I found some free time I could invest to add some new features to my tool MSIX Commander.
Those new features are the following:
- Showing Dependencies (Modification Packages) of installed MSIX Packages. This was an idea by Tim Mangan. Thank you for that.
- Shows if sideloading is activated or not and allows to change the status.
You find the new version again on GitHub: https://github.com/bergerpascal/MSIX_Commander/releases
Tim also brought some problems with the tool to my attention when it is executed as an MSIX. I tried to fix those erro
If you missed my first blog about MSIX Commander you can find that one here:
I hope you like the tool. I would be very happy to hear your feedback, bugs and possible feature requests.
- Installing a font with MSIX so that other apps on your system can see it - July 17, 2020
- MSIX Commander 10.7.5 released with contributions by Tim Mangan and now available as AppInstaller with AutoUpdate - April 25, 2020
- Disable Automatic Updates of Windows Store Apps on your packaging machine - April 13, 2020