- Check Domain Join (As Andrew said you can also extend it to check if the client is in the correct OU)
- OSD End Message Basic
- Password Management
- Dynamic Application Installation
- Hardware Detection Script
As mentioned in the session, there are other scripts like the WIM Documentation or a ready to use version of the OSD End Message, but for that you have to ask us (Netree AG) to implement it. I hope this session has inspired you and you will build your own great scripts.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me over Twitter or Mail.
Latest posts by Thomas Kurth
- Configure Intune to deploy Microsoft Defender ATP for macOS - November 9, 2019
- Cleanup duplicated devices in Intune - September 17, 2019
- ConfigMgr with missing Boundaries is a content delivery nightmare - September 16, 2019