- Check Domain Join (As Andrew said you can also extend it to check if the client is in the correct OU)
- OSD End Message Basic
- Password Management
- Dynamic Application Installation
- Hardware Detection Script
As mentioned in the session, there are other scripts like the WIM Documentation or a ready to use version of the OSD End Message, but for that you have to ask us (Netree AG) to implement it. I hope this session has inspired you and you will build your own great scripts.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me over Twitter or Mail.
- Build better pilot rings for Updates with MEM Intune - June 13, 2021
- Automatic Intune Documentation evolves to Automatic Microsoft 365 Documentation - May 25, 2021
- Build better pilot rings for Updates with MEMCM - March 14, 2021